We look forward to welcoming you back in-store from Monday 12th April, until then you can still shop our new collections online.
When our doors reopening your wellbeing is our top priority whilst you shop. To keep you safe we have introduced a few social distancing measures so you can shop in-store with confidence.
We have introduced:
- wearing face masks in-store mandatory inline with government guidelines
- social distancing of 2 metres between customers and staff
- hand sanitising stations around the store
- limited the number of customers in-store at one time
– Jane Young – Maximum 15 customers
– No.10 – Maximum 4 customers
- Sanitising our fitting rooms after each customer.
Please phone 01636 703511 or email us if you would like to guarantee a fitting room is available when you are shopping at Jane Young and for assistance from our in-house stylists on styles and sizing.
Our new opening hours will be Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 5.00pm
Things are changing all the time and we continue to follow the advice from the Government and we will keep you posted with any further changes.
As always we thank you for being a loyal customer. Please look after yourself and your family.
Everyone at Jane Young
News & offers
Sign-up to our monthly email, receive 10% OFF your next online order and all the latest news from Jane Young – including new collections and brands, last-chance-to-buy alerts, special offers and articles hot off the press.