This Policy sets out how we use and protect any information that you give Jane Young Fashions when you use this website.
Here at Jane Young we have always taken exceptional care of the information which we hold about our customers and we have procedures in place to ensure that all data is secure and safe. We have never sold and will never sell details to any other organisations, unless required to do so by law.
When we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Jane Young Fashions Ltd may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page so please check regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information do we collect.
- Name and address
- Contact information including, if appropriate, e-mail address
- Demographic information
- Other information which we consider relevant to customers for promotional purposes.
We collect information from you when you:
- Fill in one of our customer cards
- Place an order for our products on-line
- Subscribe to receive news and offers
- Enter one of our competitions
- Provide personal data in any feedback forms.
Website usage information is collected using cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you and you can choose to accept or decline cookies.
How we use the information collected.
We use the information to understand your requirements and provide you with a service tailored to suit you.
We use it for:
- Internal record keeping
- To periodically send promotional e-mails/letters about Fashion Shows, Promotions, Sales and any other information which we think would be of interest to you. If you have consented to this you have a right to opt out at a later date and you can ask us to stop contacting you.
- We may, from time to time, use it for market research purposes and customise our records according to your needs.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold please write to us at Jane Young Ltd 7 Chain Lane,Newark, NG24 1AU or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your data is correct and up to date so you may ask us to correct or remove information which you think is inaccurate.
News & offers
Sign-up to our monthly email for all the latest news – including new collections and brands, last-chance-to-buy alerts, special offers and articles hot off the press.